Why Choose Pixelink?
Our technology, products and people make all the difference. We specialize in:
- FPGA-based cameras for unique custom solutions
- Multi-camera synchronization
- Robust, fault tolerant firmware and software
- OEM and custom camera design and manufacturing
- Support of direct connection cable lengths via USB 3.1 Gen 1 ~3m and up to 100m using active cables
- Camera packages with 4K HDR lenses for maximum stray light rejection
- Phenomenal support plus engineering
Browse Our Online Product Catalog
What sets Pixelink apart from other camera customizations:
- The Pixelink Software Development kit (SDK) has a very simple architecture that makes it easy for engineers to integrate Pixelink cameras and write their own application in either Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Pixelink cameras also offer additional interfaces to make camera integration easier for your application, such as a GenTL Producer for easy control and streaming; U3V or GEV interfaces for standards compatibility; a Python wrapper for rapid development.
- The ongoing Pixelink technical support during the product development cycle ensures the development goes efficiently, smoothly and successfully
- Pixelink has the ability make a wide range of customer application specific customizations that include
- customized firmware and FPGA code
- custom sensor calibration for your imaging environment
- custom focus algorithms on their Auto Focus cameras
- onboarding third party hyperspectral imaging sensors
- producing dual camera matched 3D imaging systems
- hardware customizations such as compact board-to-board connectors or for specific thermal requirements
- precise alignment and integration with precision optical assemblies from their parent company Navitar