Medical & Life Science Cameras
These ultra-high resolution 20 MP CMOS cameras incorporate a Sony IMX183 back-illuminated image sensor and achieves a peak Quantum Efficiency (QE) of 84% over a 8.76mm x 13.13mm total sensor area and a pixel size of 2.4 microns.
Back illuminated technology gives it excellent low light performance ideal for many medical and life science applications. USB 3.0 interface links together the benefits of high frame rate 1" sensor size CMOS technology with the high speed data throughput of USB 3.0 technology.
- Sony IMX183
- Back side illumination technology
- High quantum efficiency - Peak 84%
- Color and mono
- Ideal for automated microscopy and medical imaging
Available in color and monochrome, these Pixelink high QE cameras are ideal for automated microscopy systems or fixed microscope systems, and imaging applications where high resolution, improved sensitivity and low noise are key requirements. When paired with Navitar's Super Wide Field of View Imaging Lenses, it is possible to capture more of the sample with each image enabling faster object detection and increased throughout.
- Imaging cancer cells and blood cells
- Circulating tumor cells (CTC’s) identification and analysis
- Imaging and counting of four-color immunostained samples
- Analysis of cell antigen expression by fluorescence microscopy
- Analysis of hybridized cytogenetic cell preparations
- Automated liquid and solid biopsies
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Brightfield Microscopy
- Surface characterization
- Cell Analysis
- Particle tracking
- Biophysics Research