PL-B872CF-KIT: 1.4 MP resolution camera (Sony ICX285 Sensor)+ µScope Standard software
The PL-B872CF-KIT FireWire camera uses a 2/3″ format 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX285 progressive scan sensor that provides a maximum image resolution of 1392 x 1040 with a frame rate of 15 fps.
The enhanced sensitivity of the ILT CCD sensor combined with low dark current, low smear and excellent anti-blooming result in low noise images with excellent color reproduction.
Support for 8-bit, and 12-bit digitization further improves image quality, providing high-resolution imaging capability for both bright field and dark field microscopy.
Ideal for use in any laboratory setting, this camera built with the Sony ICX285 sensor lets you capture high-quality images with your existing microscope equipment.
All PixeLINK microscopy cameras and associated software are designed to offer consistent, high-quality image acquisition and performance.
PixeLINK µScope software offers professional image analyses and features the latest in acquisition, analysis and reporting functionality.
Some of these features include:
- Auto & Semi-Auto Calibration
- Line Profiling
- Image Processing
- Image Stitching to create a mosaic of the “Big Picture”
- 3D Visualization
- Auto Trace
- Reflected light subtraction
- Measurement and Annotation
Our drivers and software for your host computer enable advanced camera functionality.
This product comes in a kit – consisting of the camera, and µScope Standard Microscopy Software.
The camera is a high performance 1.4 MP mega pixel (1392 x 1040) color CCD camera designed for demanding microscopy applications. This camera is based on the Sony ICX285 progressive scan sensor with a 2/3” optical format and a 6.45 µm pixel pitch.
The PixeLINK µScope Standard Microscope Software offers you feature-rich image measurement and processing software for use with all PixeLINK microscope cameras. It includes all of the features present in our µScope Essentials software plus:
- Auto&Semi-Auto Calibration option: Auto and semi-auto calibration functions allow the software to automatically calculate the pixels-per-unit value. You only need to set the unit for the calibration scale and the distance between the scale marks. This feature greatly improves the accuracy measurements and speeds repeat measurements.
- Line Profiling: Single, multiple, parallel and polyline commands provide Gray/Red/Green/Blue intensity values for specific lines within an image. The profile data of each pixel on the line can be exported to Microsoft® Excel.
- Image Processing: Manual Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Background Subtraction, Histogram, Clone, Crop, ROI, Resize, Rotate, Split, Image Mode Change, Grayscale, RGB, HSB, YUV Pseudo Color view, Full range of enhancement and morphology filters 8bit and 16bit per channel
- Requires a 0.5x C-mount Coupler
PCB & Semiconductor Inspection
Live Cell Imaging
Academic and pharmaceutical research
PL-CC-03: PL-1394-10M-Firewire Cable
PL-CC-04: PL-1394-2M-FireWire cable
PL-CC-07: PL-1394-Desktop- Adapter card
PL-SW-04: PL-SW-µScope Standard Edition Software (Included)