We have released a new firmware for our PL-D 732 and PL-D734 cameras that use the CMOSIS sensor.
v30-00-01-00 Release Notes:
Improved and lowered the black level on the sensors
Added support for the Varioptic liquid autofocus lens
Here are the instructions for upgrading your camera:
- If you already have our Capture OEM software installed on a Windows machine, skip to step 3.
- Please download and install the latest version of our Capture OEM software. You can find the latest version here.
- Plug in your camera (if you have multiple cameras, only one can be connected while updating). Device Manager should automatically load our driver for the camera and the camera should be recognized in Capture OEM. If not, please use Device Manager to load our driver. If you have any problems with this, please let us know and we will help you.
- Close Capture OEM if it is open.
- Open “PL-D Camera Update Wizard” under Start | All Programs | PixeLINK | Tools
- Click Next
- Click “Check For New Firmware”, this will download the latest available firmware and FPGA for your model of camera.
- Click “Program Camera”, once this is finished your camera will be running the latest loads.