We are looking for an assembly technician that has career aspirations to work in electronic/mechanical assembly and testing. The candidate will work well both as a team worker and independently. This full time position requires one to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines with a high level of quality. Candidates must be willing to learn and share new skills and knowledge.
Imagine being excited to come to work each day…in a fast-paced, dynamic environment surrounded by smart people and powerful technology…picture yourself making a difference for a company where you can see the results of your efforts and your opinion is valued. The possibilities are endless!
- Assemble and/or troubleshoot mechanical assemblies
- Repair or work on existing assemblies
- Work with Engineering, Optics, Machine shop, Quality Assurance on ensuring standards are met and product conforms to customer requirements
- Participate in the development of new product release (testing, assembly process and documentation)
- Post Secondary Diploma
- Ability to follow defined processes
- Debugging hardware
- Ability to adjust priorities based on workload demands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Understanding in handling and working with electronic components
- Understanding in working in an ESD environment
- Good written and verbal command of the English Language
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills that translate into working in a team based environment
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent time management skills and communication skills both in verbal and written
- Works well in a team environment
If this position sounds of interest to you please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.